Friday, September 14, 2007

Fanny Comes Home

Today I went to work and anxiously waited for the phone call from Matt that would let me know he was hooked up and on the road home with our "new" trailer. About 11 AM the call came in. "Guess what I'm pulling?" Matt asked me...and then "Are you excited?" Of course! He said he could sure feel it back there. He pulled in at home just ahead of me when I went home for lunch and I noticed the door flying open as he went around the turns. I guess we need to get that fixed. I took Levi and poked my head in. Now that we had some real daylight I could see more areas in need of improvements than I remembered last night in Richland. Oh well, a little time and elbow grease and maybe some $ and she will be good as new.

I couldn't help myself, I had to pull her back to work with me at lunch to show her off. Everyone seemed to approve of my lucky find. Later that evening mother was in town and said "Well it looks to have a lot of potential." I think that means she wouldn't want to sleep in it.